Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ballet Pictures

Last week we have Harrison's 9 month pictures taken. Yes, I am aware he is 10 months {still cannot believe it}, but with the weather and his bought with ear infections, colds, croup, and teething there was never a great time to take them. Usually I prefer outdoor pictures versus indoor, but I love the pictures that I have seen so far! I am going to be so sad when Molly moves away. Luckily I will not have to worry about it until Christmas! While Molly came to take Harrison's pictures I had a couple of pictures I have been wanting to take of Heidi done as well. 

If you know anything about me at all you must know my love for dance and all of the years I spent taking and teaching. Well, Heidi loves to dance, but does not love to go to dance. I think it is a phase that will pass, but I did want to get a couple of shots in just in case she ends up loving ballet. My turnout is not impressive, but the fact that I am up on my toes {one without a bunny} still amazes me. Thankfully Molly was able to capture some great shots! LOVE the way they turned out - and these are only the preview! Once we are in our house I will definitely be looking for a place to hang these pictures. All of the pictures are by our wonderful Molly at Molly Smith Photography.








No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved