Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 2

I won't hold you in suspense in this post.

Made it to my second sugar free day.

Yep, I did it - patting myself on the back right now.

Do you remember the ADIDAS brand? I think it stood for "all day I dream about soccer", well mine is "all day I dream about sugar". It is bad. I am, as my sister {who is also giving up sugar} would say, "walking around like an addict looking for their next fix". If I'm not eating something sweet I'm mentally going through the pantry thinking about what I have that I can eat with some sort of sweetness.

Debbie and I have had a major affair over the years, but it is ending now.

Goodbye nutty bars. Goodbye Easter cakes.

Easter - robins eggs, reeses eggs....

I sit nursing Harrison at night and I think about what I am going to eat after he goes to sleep.

This is why I still look pregnant and why people would be saying this about me {scroll to 53 seconds} if I were to dance at a wedding.


I feel like I had so much more to say, but between a baby waking up and parents needing help downloading Bible apps on their iPads I have completely forgotten my train of thought.

On a non sugar note, I took Heidi to Jump'n Jacks this afternoon. We met up with my sister and two of Heidi's cousins to jump some energy out. Not sure how it worked, but Harrison had a great time crawling all around and made a new friend. Heidi had fun running around with her cousins.




No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved