Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Must-Have

The other day I had some earrings come in {they were free, that is the way I shop} and I absolutely LOVE them! They remind me of a pair I purchased 5 years ago while I needed a bit of retail therapy while I was waiting on Heidi's arrival. I couldn't buy clothes at the time, so jewelry it was! I wear them at least 1-2 times a week and I am happy to have another pair that is similar, yet different to change it up a bit!

Back in the day I used to accessorize constantly, but that was before a little angel started breaking all of my necklaces. Slowly I can add more accessories to my wardrobe for the 5 times a year I am out of non-sweaty gym clothes. The other day I wore these earrings for the first time and I have worn them everyday for at least a little bit since! If you want a pair like these you will definitely have to act fast because they are on a tester for a direct sales company ;) Here is a link if you would like a pair!




No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved